She Won!

Friday, November 7, 2014

I've been MIA for a while. But life has happened, so even though I feel bad that the blog has been neglected, I wouldn't change anything about the last few weeks (except this pesky cold). I have never, and won't begin to, share about my work on the blog... but count this as my one exception.

I work closely to the Governor of New Mexico, Susana Martinez. If you haven't heard her name before, she is definitely a woman work Googling. In 2010, she was elected to her first term, making her the first Hispanic female governor... in the entire nation! This past Tuesday, Governor Martinez was elected to her second term and the New Mexico State House turned Republican for the first time in 62 years! It was amazing to have a front-row seat to history. I love campaigns and elections, so it was great to get a taste of them again.

It has been an incredible four years serving her and I hope to have the same opportunity over the next four years.



At the Governor's victory party, I found one of my favorite people in the state and got my picture taken with him... again! Steve Stucker, the morning weather guy is such a cool guy!


I'm hoping to get caught up on cleaning and laundry this weekend, so I should be back to more regular posting next week.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I like politics too and think that would have been so exciting to be a part of . :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs