The Time of Year to be Thankful

Friday, November 21, 2014


I want to take a quick moment and say "Thank YOU!" Thank you for reading my blog, for leaving comments, for making me feel like my blog reaches people and inspires and sparks creativity in their lives.

I am thankful to have the means that allow me to pursue my creative interests and I am thankful that I can share them with you! Please think of this card as one that I've sent to you! 


I love this time of year, but I know it is quickly (or rapidly, if you live in upstate New York) fading into winter and Christmastime, so I want to share a final fall card with you.

I was inspired by two challenges this week:


MFT_WSC_202

Thank you for reading, for being a friend, thank you for the inspiration to create!

{I party with these blogs!}

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Julia! Love the cool color combo, the patterned paper, and the shiny gold sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card. The colors are really nice together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs