Trim the Tree

Saturday, November 29, 2014

This is one of my favorite cards I have ever made. It's so sparkly and Art Deco!


I put together two card challenges for this relatively simple card. First up is an inspiration sketch from the Christmas Card Challenge:


I know the emphasis was on the Christmas tree, but the ornaments were what caught my eye. Especially when paired with the CAS(E) this Sketch! layout design:


Look at the layers of sequins. I love it!


So fun!

{I party with these blogs!}

4 comments:

  1. Awesome bauble for any Christmas tree . Well done . Thanks for sharing on Christmas card Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously had me at sequins...love this! I'd love you to share at my link party http://carissamiss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! We would love to have you share it at our link up party Found & Foraged this Friday at 8PM Central Time (normally it starts on Saturday at 8PM, but this week only it starts on Friday). I hope you can make it over to http://houseofhipsters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love those gold letters! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs