Vintage Happy Holidays

Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend! Pretty much everyone I know was settling in to cold weather, including all of us here in New Mexico! I took this cold weather as an opportunity to stay in and craft! I whipped up a handful of cards and can't wait to share them with you!


First up is my Vintage Pink Happy Holidays card! If you have a Tuesday Morning store near you and you are a paper crafter, you have to stop in and check out all of the great supplies they have! Last weekend I picked up two 6x6 holiday paper pads and love the vintage theme of this one. I know my grandma would have loved this and I think my sister will too!

They layout and kraft were inspired by two challenges this week. The first was the layout design from The Sweetest Thing:


I opted for the kraft card base so that I could enter the card in The Card Concept (clean and layered) link up this week. I would have used a white background, but I love the kraft... I think it adds to the vintage feel!

The Happy holidays sentiment is a sketch pen file from the Silhouette Store. You can purchase and download it here.


The little snowmen are just too cute, aren't they?


I hope you have a great (and not too cold of a) week!

{I party with these blogs!}

4 comments:

  1. Clever use of decorative papers and I love the bling edging! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card! Lovely color combo -- so bright and cheerful! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage feel! The pearls add so much to the finished product:)
    Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the snowmen are cute! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs