Bright As A Fully Lit Menorah...

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?! Tonight marks the sixth night of Hanukkah, which means I should have made this card at least a week ago! But I sat on it, and I have to say I'm not sorry because I love how the card turned out!


This is an extra-special card because it is for my mom! I planned on using blue-tones and was excited to find the blue and brown paisley paper, since my mom love paisley print.

After looking on Pinterest for Hanukkah sayings and cards for inspiration, I found the great sentiment that I used on this card. I actually designed the file and used my sketch pens to write it.


I added some sequins and turned it into a shaker card. To put the finishing touch on it, I cut out a gold glitter Star of David.


I used the Mojo Monday-376 Sketch Layout as inspiration for this card.


The nightly lighting of the menorah is a wonderful experience. I know I have fully enjoyed lighting mine the last five nights. I have great neon candles and love watching the wax drip down and dry on the menorah.


For those of you celebrating the Miracle of Lights... Happy Hanukkah to you and yours!


{I party with these blogs!}

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful card! Love that sequin shaker. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs