Festive Snowflake

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Just stopping by quickly today to share my Festive Snowflake card. I don't think there is a much better winter representation than an intricate snowflake. Using sparkly card stock, I elevated the snowflake to the star of this card (although the subway art patterned paper is pretty fun).


To make this winter card, I combined two weekly challenges. First up is the sketch challenge from MOJO Monday:


I paired the sketch challenge with a color challenge from Color Throwdown... I love the non-traditional holiday colors.


I used the same holiday paper pack that I used for my Retro Happy Holidays card. I love that they give the same effect. Too much fun!


It was hard to photograph, but the snowflake is made out of glittery turquoise paper.

{I party with these blogs!}

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty especially with that intricate blue snowflake!!!! Thanks for finding your color inspiration at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle on the snowflake, and great use of the Throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs