Silver & Gold Birthday

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy first weekend after Christmas! Did you survive the holidays? It was a nice quite holiday around my house. But Ricky still found boxes to claim as his own. Oh, my little Ricky.

I pulled out my card-making supplies the night of Christmas, turned on the first season of The West Wing and got to creating.


I have quite a few co-workers (and my mom) who have January birthdays, so I thought it would be a good time to start back on birthday cards.

I had just visited Scraps Galore (my local scrapbooking store) and had picked up a pretty gold glitter-patterned piece of paper to play with. I used it for this week's Seize the Birthday Challenge - Silver & Gold.

I used the gold patterned paper and a silver sketch pen for the birthday sentiment.


The pretty layout came from the Deconstructed Sketch challenge from last week...

Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 180? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:  1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.  2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your personal blog, Splitcoaststampers, Flickr, Pinterest, etc). Use keyword DS180.  3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post.

Enjoy your last weekend of 2014!!

{I party with these blogs!}

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I really like how you used your scraps and the wonderful sparkle! Thanks for using DS181.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs