Skip the Gift Card... Give a Great Gift Instead!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Skip the Gift Card... Give a Great Gift Instead! {Great list of gifts for almost anyone on your list!}

There's not much time left to shop for holiday gifts. Just to shock you... there are only 3 Fridays left until Christmas... and if you celebrate Hanukkah, then you're down to only 2 weekends! I have to say that it is nice to be established as an "adult" that I am able to buy quality gifts for those I love. Not that I didn't do that before, but rather than a trinket here and there, it's nice to be able to get people things that I know will be unexpected but also greatly appreciated.

I only have two more gifts to purchase from Amazon, so I'm doing really great on my shopping timing (finally...). But in all of my perusing to find just the right gift for each person on my list, I ran across some pretty great things that might work for someone on your list! Check out these fun gift ideas!


Mo's Dark Bar (with hickory smoked bacon!)

Personalized monogram leather keychain. Custom made Gift for best friend mother father or for wedding Tan Brown Blue Green Violet Burgundy

Cyber Monday Sale- 20% Off- Arrow Tie Bar- Arrow Tie Clip- Gifts For Men- Silver Silver or Antiqued Brass Finish

Mens Cufflinks and Tie Bar Clip Set Propeller Steampunk Moving Propeller Airplane Antique Silver Mens Gifts and Accessories

New York poster print, Poster wall art, New York art print, City art poster, typography art poster, New York digital print. ART FILES VICKY

Impressions


Kikkerland Singin' In The Rain Shower Curtain, 72 by 72-Inch


Cat Attack Scratching Post






'metro' crystal bezel watch & straps set, 38mm

Deer buck with winter scarf - watercolor Throw Pillow

Elephant Salt & Pepper Shakers, White

Glue Gun Helper Set-7 piece

Handwriting Necklace Handwriting Jewelry Personalized Jewelry Keepsake Remembrance Gift Jewelry Eco Friendly Memorial Jewelry - Written

DwellStudio Elephant Gold Objet

Custom Self Inking Address Stamp - Cursive Script Return Address Stamp

40 Inch Giant Letter Balloon Garlands / Wedding / Birthday Party / Baby Shower / Love / Just Married / Signs / Photos / Gold / Silver

Are there any gifts you are excited to give (or get) this holiday season?! Are any of these good gifts for someone on your list?

{I party with these blogs!}

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely great ideas! Visiting you from Busy Monday.
    Andrea@TablerPartyOfTwop

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! That pie pan is going on my wish list. :P And my husband would love that cat scratch tower. What great ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs