{Best Dressed} 87th Academy Awards

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

-Honorable Mentions-
jamie-chung-oscars-2015-academy-awards

Jennifer-Hudson-oscars-2015-academy-awards

kelly-ripa-oscars-2015-academy-awards

anna-Kendrick-oscars-2015-academy-awards

Kelly-Osbourne-oscars-2015-academy-awards

Nancy-O’Dell-oscars-2015-academy-awards

Rosamund-Pike-oscars-2015-academy-awards

TV personality Lara Spencer attends the 87th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on

Rachael Harris.

-Best Dressed-
Gwyneth-Paltrow-oscars-2015-academy-awards

It was great to watch the Academy Awards live on TV! I finally have my basic cable channels back, thanks to moving around my antenna (duh!)!

Who was your best dressed? Check out my best dressed from last year's Oscars, here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs