I was "Commissioned"...

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Monday! I was "commissioned" this last week by a co-worker (the one whose wedding in Utah I went to a few years ago) to make a Valentine's Day card for her husband. It was exciting to make a card for someone who was going to give it to someone. But it was pretty tricky making a masculine (or just not feminine) Valentine's Day card.


I decided to go for a hot air balloon theme, since New Mexico is indeed the capitol of hot air balloons! Sorry for the poor quality pictures - I took them on my phone. :-/

Once I chose the balloon theme, "Love is in the Air" was the perfect sentiment. I'm sharing this card at the CASology challenge.


This card was the only one I made this week, but it was an extra-special card so I'm okay with that.


I hope you all have a great week! We'll see ya back here tomorrow!

{I party with these blogs!}

5 comments:

  1. Great card design !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER sweet, I think it is a wondeful non feminine card!!! Love teal and soft greys together!!! The graphic letting is perfect!! Thanks for joining CASology, wonderfully done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning and superb card Julia, unfortunately we are unable to accept at Less is More this week as it's a one layer week. So sorry. Please come back and play again sometime.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that you missed the part in our challenge this week which states it's for a One Layer Card. Although yours is beautifully simple, it does have various layers and so can not be considered for our challenge this week. I'm sure the recipient was delighted with it however!
    DO please join us again!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm featuring you this week at Friday Favorites! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs