Happy St. Patty's Day & Odo's Birthday

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you remembered to wear green today! I'm both wearing green and having corned beef for dinner!

Just as exciting, though is that today is Odo's third birthday! I can't believe she has been in our family for this long. She is such a character!


She pretty much acts like the most beautiful thing to ever grace our home (thanks, kid).


She has discovered that she loves to eat chips and Ritz crackers. It must be something about the crunch.


She is a curious kid, but prefers to sit back and watch rather than participate. Her favorite activity is napping.


She loves to spend time in the same room I am in...


and can't sleep anywhere but on the bed, curled up next me.


Happy birthday, little Odie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs