Shop My Office

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

 

So a few days later than I planned, but today I'm sharing the sources for my fun little office! Most of the items in my office were purchased second-hand, but are still available for retail sale for purchase (that's the best!). Enjoy the e-window shopping!


1. Threshold Storage Desk ... Target ... $149.99
|| Purchased at Goodwill for $9.99 ||
2. Illuminated Dream Lattice Fabric ... Hobby Lobby ... $9.99/yard
|| See the chair makeover here ||


3. Nate Berkus Dessert Plates ... Target ... No longer available
|| Purchased set of 4 at Goodwill for $5.99 ||

4. Gold Wishbone Print ... Free (+printing)
|| Download for free here ||

5. White Quatrefoil Storage Box ... JoAnn ... $5.99
|| Grab a JoAnn coupon here ||


6. Don't Forget To Be Awesome Mug ... Kohl's ... $9.99 (on sale for $5.99)
|| I used a coupon and $5 gift card and paid only 89 cents! ||


7. Laurent Floral Accent Lamp Shade ... World Market ... $14.99
|| I kept the plastic on because I'm waiting for a sale or coupon! ||

8. Threshold Double Gourd Glass Lamp Base ... Target ... $31.99
|| Purchased at Goodwill for $7.99 ||


9.  & 10. Old Target Mix-n-Match Lamp and Lampshade

11. I Get By with a little help from my Friends Print ... Free (+printing)
|| Download for free here ||

12. Empire State Building Canvas ... Home Goods
|| Purchased a few years ago on sale ||

13. & 14. Spray Painted Chipboard Words ... Hobby Lobby
|| love ... create (not available online) ||

15. All My Kids Have Paws Canvas ... Marshalls ... $7.99

There ya go! It's like browsing stores without having to get in your car or pull out your wallet!

{I party with these blogs!}

1 comment:

  1. I love all the good deals you found!
    My goodwill does NOT have target stuff! Lucky girl! :)
    I'm sharing your chair makeover on my FB page!
    Carolyn
    I love the design of the text at the top!
    These are wonderful!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs