Until Next Time!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Well it's been quite some time since I was last here, my blog friends. I've put off writing today's post because I feel like I'm letting myself down (and maybe any loyal readers if you're out there), but I think I know what is best for me and for the blog.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45317539974848508/If you remember from the beginning of April, I mentioned I would be starting a new job in early April. Well, the job is going great. It's challenging, exciting to learn new things, fulfilling, and a great chance to grow. It's everything I could want in a job right now in my life. But with all of that... it's mentally exhausting.

Which doesn't leave a lot of desire on my part to be creative and crafty at night. Which means I don't have much to share on the blog. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing; it's just a change.

I used to push myself to blog 4-5 times per week. But I put a lot of pressure on myself to reach that goal. To do that now wouldn't be enjoyable for me and it would probably show in posts without passion.

So, I'm pulling away from the blog as a daily thought and goal and will be sharing posts, well, when I have things to share. That sounds really odd. But I guess rather than creating content for the blog, I'll share things as I find myself working on them..

I have nothing but great things to share about blogging and I have only had great experiences as a result of blogging.

So, from now on, think of It's Always Ruetten as more of a part-time blog (if you haven't thought that already).

I want to express my huge THANK YOU to everyone who has ever read the blog, shared my posts, left comments. You have all made my blogging adventure a fantastic experience!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best with your new job, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your job Julia! I look forward to your posts when you're able to write them. You're a very creative and talented young lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to send a quick note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs